Details and Restrictions
- This web app will be how you: manage your vehicles, buy coverage, and request recoveries. Get started by: Making an Account.
- Coverage cannot begin within 12 hours of purchase. If you'd like to be covered starting at 8:00 am on Friday, you'll need to purchase the coverage before 8:00 pm on Thursday the night before.
- Coverage is purchased in 24-hour increments.
- Coverage only applies within the following boundaries: South of Highway 78, North of Interstate 8, East of the Coachella Canal, and West of the railroad tracks. Recoveries outside of the boundaries are priced at the standard recovery rate, regardless of coverage status.
- A recovery for a given vehicle can only be requested once in a single 24-hour period. Just don't break down more than once each day and you'll be fine.
- Coverage is a "use it or lose it" deal. Once your coverage window expires, any requested recoveries will be priced at the standard recovery rate. And there are no refunds.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to belligerent and rude customers.
- When you request a recovery, you won't be allowed to ride in your towed vehicle or the cab of our truck. You'll need to hitch a ride in another operable vehicle.
- We only guarantee to get your vehicle to the closest hard-packed dirt where you would be able to haul your vehicle out the rest of the way.
Vehicle Recovery Coverage will be purchasable starting October 15th, 2021. We're just as excited as you are!